Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Once again I didn't want to get up this morning... bed was so comfortable!
  • Daddy dressed me in a pretty blue shirt.  I got so many compliments on it today.  I look good in blue!
  • While Daddy was switching the car seat into Mommy's car this morning, I sat on the porch with Mommy.  I got to see three buses and several cars go by.  I waved at every bus and every car.  The bus drivers all waved back and so did a few of the car drivers as well.  Mommy couldn't help but giggle because I was so cute.  After getting in the car and starting to drive toward Ms. Cheri's I decided to start waving at the houses we were passing even though none of them had people outside. I even blew a kiss at one house.
  • Keegan taught me "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" today as well as "Baa, Baa Black Sheep."  I say "Binkle, Binkle" and "Minkle, Minkle" and still love singing the other songs too.
  • Ms. Cheri bought me a few things for Easter... a couple of plastic eggs, one that looks like a chick and two books (about kitties and farm animals).  I love them all!  The kitty book is great because there are "meow, meows" on every page!
  • Daddy and Mommy took me to Petsmart this evening so I could see the fish and "meow, meows" as well as the other animals that I love to look at.  Daddy let me walk to see the birdies and I said "tweet, tweet."  Then, I ran back to see the kitties and looked a meowed at them until I saw the fish...  I ran over and tapped each of about 8 tanks and said "fish" when I tapped each one.  I also enjoyed looking at the bearded dragons, gerbils, and mice.  Petsmart is so much fun!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment