Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Daddy dressed me in a shirt that said "Daddy's favorite girl" today... I think he's just trying to make Mommy jealous, but I don't mind!  I love having all of Daddy's attention!
  • I sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" or as I like to sing it, "Winkle, Winkle," to Mommy nearly all of the way to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  She sang along too, but she doesn't seem to know the song very well... she kinda just keeps singing random words after "Winkle, Winkle."
  • Ms. Cheri said that Keegan and I danced together this afternoon to music we were listening too (shh!  don't tell Daddy or he'll get mad!).
  • After we left Ms. Cheri's, Mommy and I went to Hagerstown and did a tiny bit of shopping and ate dinner at my favorite place, Chick-fil-a.  Mommy even let me drink chocolate milk... YUM!
  • This is the third or fourth day in a row that I have climbed on Mommy's lap when she sits down with her laptop and pointed at the computer saying "Meow, Meow."  I love watching the kitty cats on the computer!  They are so funny!
  • Mommy let me color and nearly every time I lifted up my crayon I said, "WOW!"  because I was so impressed by my coloring!  I'm an artist!
  • I had to have a banana before bed... I ate the entire thing!
  • Mommy let me call Grandma and Grandpa and talk to them.  I also sang "Winkle, Winkle" to them.  They loved my singing!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment