Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, 2012- Happy Earth Day!

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I slept in until after 8:00...  Mommy and Daddy were thrilled, especially since they had a late night.
  • Grandma took some pictures of me with her flowers this morning on the way to brunch.  I picked a few of the petals to smell and look at.  The flowers are so beautiful!
  • Grandma and Grandpa took Mommy, Daddy, and I to Bob Evans for brunch before we left town.  While we were waiting for our table I made friends with nearly everyone that was waiting...  I showed them my iPhone apps on Grandma's phone and Daddy's phone.  I was a big hit!  I had yummy chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream "dip" and fresh fruit.  DELICIOUS!
  • I slept nearly all the way from Charleston to Lexington, Virginia where we stopped for a quick bite of lunch.  I stayed awake the rest of the trip and entertained myself in the back seat of the car reading, talking, singing, playing with my toys, playing with my shoes, and picking my toe fuzz (one of my favorite hobbies).
  • After we got home and ate a little dinner, I colored with Mommy and then took a bath.
  • Mommy and Daddy continue to be amazed at how good I am speaking and all of the things I say.
  • After my bath, I climbed up into Mommy and Daddy's bed and when Daddy walked in and found me, he asked where I was going, so I told him, "bed."  Mommy and Daddy's bed is much more comfortable, it doesn't seem fair that I have to sleep in the uncomfortable crib when their bed is so comfy and there is plenty of room for me.... they are so mean to not share!















No comments:

Post a Comment