Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Mommy and I had some play time this morning to let Daddy sleep in a bit.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I went to the mall to meet Grandma for lunch.  We had Chick-fil-a, my favorite!!!  I got to eat my lunch with a beautiful. view of the waterfall at the Charleston Town Center.  It was great!  Daddy even shared his cookies-n-cream milkshake with me... YUM!  I also got to walk through Build-a-Bear and look at the new stuffed animals that were available.  Mommy and I weren't too impressed with the selection, so we'll come back sometime over the summer to pick out and build a new friend.
  • I was so tired from shopping that I napped in the car (Mommy did too!) while Daddy went shopping.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to the St. Albans City Park to play on the playground.  It was a lot of fun.  The bigger slide was a little too fast, so I only went down it once, I went down the other slide a few more times... it was more fun!
  • After dinner, I got very sleepy.  Grandma helped me fall asleep with just a little milk. 






No comments:

Post a Comment