Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • First day back from Spring Break.... BOO!  I did not want to wake up at all, but Daddy made me!
  • I wore my cute WVU t-shirt and khakis and my new yellow sparkly shoes.  I was adorable!  Of course, I spilled juice all over my pants and by the time I got to Ms. Cheri's my pants were soaked!  I had to wear the ugly brown pants that were in the diaper bag the rest of the day... no fair!  They are not nearly as cute! 
  • I enjoyed playing with my friends at Ms. Cheri's.  I missed them so much last week!
  • I enjoyed waving at the cars while sitting on Ms. Cheri's porch waiting for Mommy.  I was even blowing kisses, especially when the baby left. 
  • Ms. Cheri said that I talked much more than normal today and I think she was impressed and how much I've practiced my manners while I've been away.  I said "Please!" and "Thank you" a lot today. 
  • After I got home I was so happy to see Daddy.  
  • Daddy was busy fixing dinner when we got home.  It was so yummy!  He even got us chocolate pie for dessert... YUM!
  • While Mommy and Daddy were fixing our plates for dinner I was carrying around a can of Mommy's Pepsi and I dropped it and it busted.  It scared me so much since it sprayed me in the face... and I made quite a mess!  
  • Mommy forgot to take my picture and felt so bad about it that she snuck in my room and took a quick picture after I was sound asleep.  (You can't see my Dolly, but she's in there with me... so is Bear and blankie)

No comments:

Post a Comment