Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • Had fun at Ms. Cheri's house playing monster trucks with Keegan and singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" and "Ring Around the Rosie" to baby Peyton.  Ms. Cheri says I am such a good helper with Peyton... I try to keep her happy and pick up her pacifier and put it back in her mouth when she drops it.
  • Mommy and I ate a quick dinner after she picked me up, then she took me to Ms. Sierra's house to play for a few hours while she worked the dance at her school.
  • I was so excited to see Mommy when she came to Ms. Sierra's to pick me up that I nearly ran her over!
  • Mommy was sad that she only got to see me for just a very short period of time today but will have much more time with me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment