Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • While Daddy was getting me dressed this morning, I played hide and go seek with he and Mommy.  I hid behind the bed, under the bed, and behind the chair. 
  • Donut Friday!  I love Fridays!  I really loved my blueberry cake donut!
  • Keegan and I played at Ms. Cheri's but Payton wasn't there today.  We missed her.
  • After dinner, I played a little hide and go seek again with Mommy and Daddy.  I hid under the blankets, even once had my fingers sticking out waving asking Mommy and Daddy to find me. 
  • I rode my airplane, played in my tunnel, and colored on the iPad. 
  • I also watched an episode of Bo on the Go and even played along.  I ran, marched, and jumped up and down with the show.  It was so much fun!
  • Right before bed, Mommy and I read four different Dr. Seuss books.  She said it was Dr. Seuss Day, I said Dr. Sneuss Day.  One of my favorite books is The Foot Book, so we had to read it not just once but twice.  My favorite part of the book is "Up in the Air Feet."  I always lay on back and put my feet in the air for that part.  We also read The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, I'm Not Going to Get Up Today! and Green Eggs and Ham.  It was so much fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment