Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March 12, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • This morning was a little easier than yesterday.  I had a little more energy.  I even "rescued" Gemma from the box this morning with my "rescue rope" before leaving to go to Ms. Cheri's.  I told Mommy I couldn't put my shoes on because I had to "rescue Gemma first!"  Mommy thinks I might be watching a little too much Go Diego, Go.  I had to take my rope to Ms. Cheri's house. 
  • It was pouring the rain this morning.  I even told Mommy, "Oh no.  I forgot my umbrella!"  I was very disappointed.
  • Daddy surprised me and picked me up this afternoon.  Keegan's Daddy picked him up too.  It must have been Daddy Day.  I got to ride home in the church van.
  • I spent all evening with Daddy playing.  Daddy and I even danced to the Zumba game on the Wii.  I even wore the waist band.  Daddy also weighed me on Wii Fit.  I now weigh 27 pounds.  I also played in a box in the kitchen with my toys.
  • Mommy got home just in time to watch me "Wiggle like a worm" (waving my hand very fast above my head).  Daddy says I learned that watching Bo on the Go where we had to wiggle with a hula hoop.  It was so much fun and I was so proud of myself for being able to imitate their actions.  Mommy and Daddy and I read a few books before bedtime. 





No comments:

Post a Comment