Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up way to early this morning.  Boo!
  • I packed my bags and was ready to go to Ms. Cheri's before Mommy was ready this morning. 
  • I was surprised to see it snowing on the way there.  It was beautiful!
  • When Mommy picked me up it looked like it was snowing but it was little pieces of ice falling from the sky.  It tickled my face a little.  Mommy said it was very slick, so she carried me to the car so I wouldn't fall.
  • We had a relaxing night at home tonight, watching a little television, building a tower with my blocks, eating an apple, laying all of the pillows on the floor, riding my scooter, and playing in my tent.  I even put the tent over my head and said, "Aye, Aye Captain!" and pretended it was a pirate ship.  Mommy thought it was hilarious!




No comments:

Post a Comment