Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013- Snow Day!

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up close to 6:30 even though I could have slept in.  I was trying to figure out why Mommy and Daddy were sleeping so late on a Wednesday, but then I saw that it was snowing outside.  I was so excited!
  • After Mommy got up and ate breakfast I thought it was time to go play in the snow, so I put my boots on and told Mommy and Daddy that I was ready to go out.  They told me it wasn't time yet and that if we waiting a little longer we would have more snow to play in.  I sat in my pink chair crying, taking off my boots because I was mad they wouldn't take me outside.
  • After Mommy looked at the weather, we finally went outside another hour or two later, once she realized the snow was almost over and that it would just melt away. 
  • Mommy and I made a miniature snowgirl.  She had stick arms, oreo cookie eyes, a carrot nose, wore a pink hat and my sketcher shoes.  She looked so cute!   I also threw a couple of snowballs into the street and helped Daddy shovel the little bit of slush on the sidewalk.  We were supposed to get way more snow than this, but I can't complain since I got to stay home and had enough snow to make a snowman.
  • Mommy and I read my Pete the Cat book several times, the listened to the audio version of it several times, then watched the YouTube video version as well.  I love that book!  I would turn the pages while listening to or watching the different versions.  Mommy was impressed that I could keep up with what page I was supposed to be on.
  • After Mommy went to do her online class, Daddy and I played with the stick horse.  I rode it all through the house.  It was fun!  I also helped with laundry and even played hide-and-go-seek in my laundry basket. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment