Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up at about 7:30 this morning.  Daddy and I ate and played.
  • When Mommy woke up, Daddy and Dresden left.  They said he was going away and wouldn't come back and had me give him a big hug goodbye.  Mommy seemed a little sad after he left.
  • When Daddy got home, I decided to model Mommy's boots and Daddy's boots.  I even had both pairs on at one point.  I also drew about 10 pictures on little pieces of paper and put each one on the fridge with a magnet. 
  • I took a 2 hour nap and when Mommy came to wake me up, I was under my pillow. 
  • After finally getting dressed for the day, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat dinner since Daddy had one a gift certificate playing trivia last week.  It was yummy!  I even showed the waiter my drawing.  He liked it!
  • I read 4 Dr. Seuss books with Daddy before bed since today is his actual birthday.   



 






No comments:

Post a Comment