Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I stuck into Mommy and Daddy's room close to 7:00 and cuddled up in bed with them and fell back asleep until close to 8:00.  Daddy helped me get breakfast and then I took a bath.  It was fun!
  • I wore my pretty navy blue dress with little daisies at the waist and a white sweater and white tights.  I looked soooo cute! 
  • I played in the nursery at church...  I asked Mommy to draw with me so she taught me to draw a smiley face.  I drew one after Mommy, then drew a picture of a rope.  I played with Ms. Sierra and some of the other girls in the nursery until the service was over, then sang after church was over.  I love singing into the microphone. 
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.  I ate several slices of lemons... YUM!  I love lemons.  I also ate nearly an entire bowl of macaroni and cheese.   I was super excited to see Brittny and Mark while we were there.  
  • After my nap, I played and cuddled on the couch with Daddy for a bit.
  • I ate an extra serving of corn with dinner, then ate my gummies and some cereal. 
  • I visited with Grandma and Grandpa through Facetime.  It was nice to see them (and Lucy!)
  • At bedtime, I kept pointing out my boo-boos and Mommy would put lotion on them.  At one point, I told Mommy, "I need to go to the doctor."  When she asked why, I told her, "I have a feeling something hurts.  I have something that hurts."  When she asked what hurts, I was holding my back and side, then quickly grabbed my arm and said, "my arm."  Once Mommy put a little lotion on it, it felt much better. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment