Thursday, March 7, 2013

March 7, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Woke up close to 7:00 this morning.  It was nice to sleep in a bit, but we still had to get ready to go to Ms. Cheri's .... just a little later than normal.
  • On the way to the car, I checked on my snowman from yesterday.  It was a little smaller than it was yesterday and it had no eyes or nose.  I saw its carrot on the ground and had to replace it before I would even consider getting into the car to leave.  Mommy warned me that he probably wouldn't be there when we got  home and said our snowman friends are only around for a short time then the sun takes them away. 
  • When we got home, the snowman was gone.  I told Mommy, "Make a new snowman" and walked toward where all the snow was yesterday and only found a small patch of snow.  I reached down with my hand and picked up a tiny piece but realized it wasn't enough to make a new one.  I was sad, then Mommy pointed out a box on the porch that had my name on it.  It was a gift from my cousin Sherry.  I couldn't wait to open it.  Inside was a new denim jacket with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, and Easter card, and McDonalds cash.  I was so excited and had to try on my jacket right away.  I also put my McDonalds money down the front of my jacket. 
  • Mommy and I watched Happy Feet tonight while Daddy was away.  It was so cute and funny.  I liked it a lot. 
  • I also played a few games on the iPad.  I especially liked playing with my "Talking Ginger" app.  I loved getting the kitty to repeat what I was saying and repeat my laugh.  I kept giggling and throwing my head back laughing.  I even got Mommy laughing too.
  • While getting ready for bed, Mommy and I read a couple books.  One of them was a book called Bible Songs.  We sang Jesus Loves the Little Children, Jesus Loves Me, and my favorite, This Little Light of Mine.  (Mommy will choose to remember this sweet moment instead of the meltdown tantrum, including throwing my turtle toy, that I had trying to fall asleep)







 

No comments:

Post a Comment