Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept until after 8:00 again this morning.  It felt so good to sleep in.
  • I had a few meltdowns this morning before we got ready for church, but I was so excited to be wearing new socks!  And, once we got to church, I had fun playing and was much happier.
  • On the way home from church, there were hopscotch grids on the sidewalk.  I had to stop and "play" and count and stand on one foot.  I had seen this played on Curious George so I knew what to do.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was too cute!
  • After lunch, Daddy put me to bed for my nap.  I kept putting my bear on my head and blowing... this is what the photographer did the other day to distract me while trying to take my picture... she put a bear on her head and had me blow it off of her head.  I'm so silly!
  • When I woke up, I rode my scooter through the house, colored shapes (I'm great at circles so now I am learning to draw triangles... I even kinda drew a "hexagon") 
  • When looking through the pictures on Mommy's phone, I saw a picture of Carol holding the valentine I drew for her.  I told Mommy, "Look at my drawing."  She told me that was the valentine I drew for Carol.  I said, "You're welcome Carol" over and over again and then I decided we needed to call Carol. 
  • I threw all of the pillows off the couch onto the floor to climb them and lay and jump on them.  I even covered them.  Daddy even helped me build a taller "tree house" from the pillows. 
  • I had a few bites of yummy cake that Mommy made yesterday.  It had chocolate icing and was delicious!  I got as much on my face as in my mouth.
  • When it was bedtime, I had a major meltdown.  Mommy wonders if I still feel a little bad or if I just got too tired.  She hopes I am feeling 100% tomorrow.













No comments:

Post a Comment