Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I got up in time to get donuts with Daddy.  I'm glad he remembered that it was Donut Friday since Mommy wasn't here.  It was odd to have Daddy take me to Ms. Cheri's and to pick me up.
  • When Daddy picked me up, he took me to Hagerstown to eat dinner and play at the indoor playground at the mall.  I was very surprised when Mommy showed up while I was playing. 
  • I loved riding the horse and climbing and going down the slide. 
  • Once at home, I played with my doctor bag and princess accessories.  We even had a visitor, Mommy and Daddy's friend, Dave.  He helped me work on my puzzle.  Mommy also got me a new app where I get to create clothes and dress people and animals. It is so much fun and I was so creative dressing them.
  • Some of my new favorite things include talking about shapes, especially pentagons, still counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 6,... and asking to listen to two different songs on the CD in Mommy's car (tobyMac and "Hold Me Song"). 















No comments:

Post a Comment