Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 10, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Some how I lost an hour this morning.  I woke up when I thought it was 7:30 only to find out that it was already 8:30.  I'm not sure how that happened.
  • I wore my cute kitty cat shirt and jeans to church this morning.  It looked especially cute with my red shoes and red and white striped hair clip.  Mommy and Daddy told me I looked beautiful with my hair fixed like that.
  • After church and lunch, we walked around the mall and there were way more people than normal there.  There were also lots of things to look at.  I got an flag to wave around, a red balloon, and even a Lowe's kid's apron.  It was lots of fun and Daddy even let me play at the indoor playground for a bit.
  • It was nap time when we got home, then when I woke up, I played and ate and even colored pictures.  I even drew a couple of circles and added them to the artwork collection on the refrigerator.  I also got to talk to Pawpaw Randall tonight.  I sang Jingle Bells and Twinkle, Twinkle.









No comments:

Post a Comment