Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was so tired I cuddled up with Daddy and hid my eyes from the light this morning.  I was not ready to be awake...  Mondays are rough!
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's, Mommy and I took turns pointing out the different shapes (mostly road signs) we saw around us.  We also talked about the different colors too. 
  • I had fun playing with Keegan and Payton today but only took an hour nap instead of more. 
  • Once at home, I couldn't wait to see Daddy.  I missed him today!
  • While watching a show on the television, I decided to climb up onto my table and sit on top of it, right in front of the tv.  I'm so silly!
  • Mommy and I played with my neon sunglasses.  We took turns wearing them and I even took a picture of Mommy with them on top of her head. 
  • I helped Mommy fix dinner.  While she was cooking, I said I needed to use the big girl potty.  I told Mommy "I done, I tried."  I have been asking to and trying to use the potty more and more the past few days, even letting little farts while on the toilet, but doing nothing more.  Mommy and Daddy are proud of me for trying. 
  • I love to "draw shapes" on the computer with Mommy using Paint.  I kept wanting to draw arrows tonight, especially little ones.
  • Mommy said I was wild tonight.  I kept rolling all over her, kicking my legs and not staying still.  I had so much energy!  I think I was exhausting Mommy!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment