Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Last night I was very restless.  It was a rough night.  Daddy and I finally got up about 3:00 to rest on the couch.  Mommy thinks it was her fault since she was coughing so much.
  • I was cranky this morning and refused to let Daddy change my diaper and clothes, so Mommy had to. 
  • Ms. Cheri said I was fussy today and had a couple of meltdowns on her which is very unlike my pleasant personality.  Hopefully it was just due to me being tired.
  • Mommy took me home and when we got out of the car at the house Mommy pointed out the daffodils so I had to go see them.  It was a nice way to welcome Spring!
  • Daddy and I hung out together while Mommy left to do her online class with Carol.  Daddy cooked me yummy lasagna and we played with the refrigerator letters and my basket of Easter eggs (I kept sticking them down my shirt).  It was so fun!
  • I went to sleep much easier this evening.  Mommy is hoping we all have a more restful night's sleep tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment