Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

*I slept so good last night... but still didn't want to wake up this morning.
*I had a great time at Ms. Cheri's today and was much happier than yesterday. Courtney even gave each of us gifts. I got a baby doll and stuffed puppy. I loved them!
*Mommy picked me up and on the way home, I had Mommy give me her phone and I took pictures of my foot and my view. When we got home I wanted to see the flowers, but Mommy was in too big of a hurry to get packed and ready to go.
*Once Daddy got home, Mommy had to go out of town for the night to be ready for tomorrow's meeting. I missed her tonight.
*Daddy and I went to Shepherd for the conference planning meeting and then to Ms. Sierra's house for a couple of hours while Daddy had play practice. While riding in the car, I decided to start reciting We're Going on a Bear Hunt to Daddy. That is one of my favorite books.
(Mommy is typing this on the iPad and not on a computer, so the formatting is off a bit.... sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment