Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy woke me up early yet again.  I was tired this morning!
  • I didn't want to stop watching Curious George to go to Ms. Cheri's house this morning.
  • Ms. Cheri gave me a bag with Easter eggs, a bag of goldfish, and some candy.  Also, Courtney and her friend made cupcakes for us kids.  They even let us pick out the icing color and the sprinkles.  It was so nice of them the give us something special since we won't see them for a little while due to Mommy's Spring Break.
  • Mommy took me home then left to go with Carol and some friends.
  • Daddy cooked me dinner then took me to Ms. Sierra's house to play for a couple of hours while he had play practice.
  • After I got back home, I was very hyper.  I climbed the back of the couch, even going behind the couch a few times, then decided to throw the ball around.  I have quite an arm and am starting to get better at catching the ball. 
  • After medicine, it was time for bed... much later than my normal bedtime, but at least I get to sleep in a few minutes tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment