Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up a little before 8:00 this morning.  Daddy and I went downstairs to play and eat.
  • I came up to visit Mommy a few times before she finally decided to get out of bed.  We played and ate a little eggs and toast (the butter got all over my face!) and once Dave woke up, we decided to head to Baltimore for the day.
  • I loved the Inner Harbor!  The boats were so cool.  I liked looking at all the different kinds of boats.
  • At the aquarium, we got to see lots of different types of animals.  The first one we saw was a boa constrictor.  It was at the animal encounters area.  It was so neat.
  • Then we saw so many different kinds of fish...  I kept saying, "Ooooh"  and "this is cool."   I   loved walking from one window to the next to see what else there was to see.  I also liked all of the escalators and revolving doors.  The sharks, dolphins, and sharks were my favorites, other than the jellyfish. 
  • Toward the end of the tour, I wanted to keep moving ahead and there were too many people.  Mommy and Daddy and I had a difference in opinion about how quickly I should be moving and I got in trouble.  The next 15 minutes or so was rough with us having a few conversations about being a big girl and how important it was to stay close, and having to listen then me making bad decisions and having to have the talk again.  Once we got back to the stroller and my drink, I was in a much better mood.  Mommy said she thought it was a combination of being hot, tired, and needing a drink that made me extra cranky.
  • We stopped at McDonalds on the way home.  It was yummy!
  • Once at home, I rode my scooter, played with my medical bag, princess bag, and danced a little. 
  • It was such a busy day!




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment