Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept until 7:00 then decided it was time for Mommy and I to get up.  After breakfast, we cuddled on the couch and watched Diego for a little while until Daddy got up.  I put a pillow on my head being silly and then all of my hair stood straight up.  Mommy said it was static electricity, whatever that means....
  • I had a nice bath before church, then wore my cute black shirt with lace on the bottom (kinda looked like a tu-tu) and red pants.  I thought I looked like a princess.
  • I had fun playing in the nursery at church.
  • Daddy drove us to Hagerstown.  I decided I needed a nap on the way.
  • After lunch and my nap, Daddy took us to Monkey Joe's to play.  I love Monkey Joes!
  • I did great on all of the slides and climbing all of the walls.  Toward the end of our time there, I decided to try a wall that was a little harder to climb.  Mommy had to take her shoes off and help me figure it out.  I had so much fun I had to do it again (with Mommy's help). 
  • I met Monkey Joe.  I was a little scared of him at first, even ran away, but once Mommy talked to me, I ended up giving him a high five then I didn't want him to go.
  • One of my favorites to play on today was the pirate ship.  I kept saying "Arg Matey" while playing on it.  Grandma and Grandpa would have been proud of me.
  • Mommy says I spent most of my time playing there with my tongue out like Daddy... I never noticed.
  • After returning home, I had to relax... Monkey Joe's is exhausting!  I did play with Gemma and my tent as well as my dinosaurs and cups (fixing Mommy and Daddy "drinks"), but mostly we relaxed.  While Mommy was doing dishes, I decided to wear her Mountaineer hat into the kitchen and ask her to take my picture.  I'm such a ham!  Luckily I'm so cute!




















No comments:

Post a Comment