Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was super tired this morning, but moved a little quicker once Mommy and Daddy reminded me it was Donut Friday!
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, I had a black bow clip in my hair.  It was Courtney's and she had fixed my hair.  Mommy thought I looked super cute! 
  • Ms. Cheri told Mommy that I had asked to use the big girl potty once today (for the first time with her) but it was too late, I had already gone in my diaper.  I'm trying!
  • I looked all around the front of the house for more snow before going inside. 
  • Daddy handed me a pocket watch he had found in the house and I spent a while looking at it and playing with it trying to figure it out.
  • Mommy went out for a little bit with friends and Daddy and I ate Wendy's for dinner.  I had a few chicken nuggets and a few bites of a Frosty...  Most of it ended up on my pretty white shirt instead of my mouth.
  • Mommy got back home just in time to help put laundry away.  Mommy says I am getting to be such a big girl since I am helping put my own clothes away.  I even bump the drawer with my hip to close it, just like Mommy does. 
  • After laundry time, I played in the laundry basket, even holding Daddy's belt up in the air, swinging it around calling it a lasso and "my rope" (like Diego) then Mommy and I played on her bed for a few minutes being silly.  It was fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment