Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Another early morning...  Grr!
  • I was excited to see the snow on the ground when we walked outside of the house, but it was already melting.  Ms. Cheri had a little more snow at her house when we got there.
  • When Mommy picked me up this afternoon, I said, "No Snow" because there wasn't any on the ground.  I was disappointed.
  • We got home just in time to eat a quick dinner of spaghetti that Daddy had fixed, then get right back in the car to go to Mommy's school.
  • It was Family Movie Night at Mommy's school.  I ran around before they started the movie, even found a few friends to play with.  I also looked at the books at the book fair and decided I liked the Clifford the Big Red Dog book.  Daddy took me home during the movie since I just wanted to run, then we went back to pick up Mommy.  I even helped clean up by carrying the big "container" to another teacher's room for her.  I was such a good helper.  Mommy was so busy helping she forgot to take pictures of me while we were there.
  • I am feeling so much better other than when I am running then my cough comes back.  Mommy and Daddy sound like they don't feel good though.  I hope they feel better soon.
  • Mommy says I am 2  1/2 years old today, whatever that means...  Hopefully that means she thinks I'm a big girl.  I tried to use the big girl potty three times today, still haven't figured it out yet, but I keep trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment