Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I once again did not want to wake up this morning.  When Mommy came downstairs, she found me eating breakfast cuddled under the blanket all comfortable.  I would have rather stayed at home, but couldn't.
  • When Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's, we went to her school so I could help hand out prizes to the big kids.  I love helping deliver the candy.  All of the kids like me and give me fist pumps and call me cute.  I like them!
  • When we got home, we found a Dora blanket attached to the door.  I LOVE IT!  Thanks Carol!
  • After dinner, I played a little with my toys, rode my scooter, then colored and played with the iPad.  Mommy loves the serious, focused look I get on my face when I color. I took turns sitting on the couch with Daddy and sitting in the dining room with Mommy while she worked on her homework for her classes. 
  • At bedtime, Mommy took me upstairs and we read one of my favorite books that I hadn't read in a very long time, Pete the Cat.  I love that book.  I even had Mommy read it twice so I could sing along the second time.  I also picked out a book about insects and spiders for Mommy to read to me.  We read, looked at pictures, and talked about ants, bees, ladybugs, wasps, grasshoppers, spiders, dragonflies, fireflies, and even more bugs.  It was so much fun to read it with Mommy.
  • I was so excited to fall asleep with my Dora blanket. 
  • Mommy said something about waking up to snow tomorrow.  There wasn't anything right before bed, but she says there should be snow by the time I wake up.  I guess we will see what happens while I am sleeping.






No comments:

Post a Comment