Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I told Daddy, "I don't want to get out of bed" but he wouldn't listen. 
  • I ate two helpings of chocolate chip muffins for breakfast, one with Daddy and one in the car on the way to Ms. Cheri's.
  • In the car, I pointed out to Mommy, "The sky is beautiful!" then told her, "God painting it for us" since Mommy always tells me that when we have a pretty sunset.  So, we said a quick prayer thanking God for the beautiful sky.
  • At Ms. Cheri's, I told her about the aquarium trip since I forgot to mention it yesterday.
  • I stopped to smell flowers on the way into the house this afternoon.  Daffodils don't smell so good, but are very pretty.
  • Once in the house, I made a "treehouse" of pillows and blankets and helped myself to a snack of graham crackers from my own lunch bag.  I also colored with Mommy and watched the Leapfrog Shapeville show while Mommy and Daddy were cooking dinner.  I was very excited about the show since I love the Leapfrog shows! 
  • After dinner and more playing, I went to b-dubs with Mommy and Daddy and helped them play the trivia game, well, I played with Mommy's ipad and colored instead.  After they finished their game, I drove the car game with Daddy's help.  It was so much fun!
  • I enjoyed cuddling with Mommy at bedtime and we read a few books.  Mommy had me count some of the things I saw in my books.  I counted perfectly from one to ten tonight and didn't forget 5 this time.  Mommy was thrilled!  I am even practicing holding up the number of fingers to match the number I am saying. 







No comments:

Post a Comment