Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • That lost hour yesterday is making it even harder to wake up this morning.  6:30 came way too early!
  • I decided after leaving the house this morning that I wanted to go back home.  I told Mommy as she was driving, "I want to go home and play with Gemma.  I don't want to go to Ms. Cheri's."  Mommy told me too bad that I didn't have a choice.  Once I got there and Ms. Cheri saw my beautiful white sparkly hair clip, I was happy to be there.
  • When Mommy picked me up, I ask, "Are we going to church?"  Mommy said not tonight.  Boo!
  • Mommy and Daddy cooked dinner.  I didn't eat too much, but what I ate was delicious! 
  • I watched a little George, played with Mommy's iPad (a few puzzle games and my talking Ginger cat game)... I got the giggles while playing with Ginger.  Mommy got sleepy sitting with me on the couch, so I got my blankie for her so we could share it.
  • At bed time, I had a major meltdown.  It was not pretty.  Mommy even took a picture of me while I was crying.  I was just too tired and was mad at every one and everything but was refusing to go to sleep.  Mommy blames the time change on a lot of it.




 






No comments:

Post a Comment