Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I woke up close to 2:00 this morning crying for Mommy and Daddy.  Daddy took me downstairs where we cuddled on the couch for a little bit. 
  • I was so tired this morning that I fell asleep sitting up on the couch while Mommy and Daddy were getting ready to go to work.  I even got an extra change of clothes before heading to Ms. Cheri's after we had a little accident.
  • I had fun playing with Payton and Keegan, but was glad to head home since I'm still coughing quite a bit and since I was tired.
  • Mommy and Daddy took me to get some pictures taken.  While waiting for our turn, I got to run around the front of the store and even got to play with a hula-hoop.  For my pictures, I wore my beautiful pink princess dress that Carol bought me.  I got to play with yellow flowers and Easter eggs as well as my basket while the pictures were being taken.  I was a pretty good sport, especially considering that I didn't feel well and was tired.  Mommy was pleased with the pictures.  She posted a few of her picture that she took to distract me from the photographer but you can view the real pictures by clicking the link from Mommy's Facebook page. 
  • As soon as I got out of my dress and into clean pjs, I coughed really hard and spit up all over the place.  It was not pretty, but after I was finished, I felt a lot better.  So, needless to say, I got another clothing change....  I think that makes six outfits today.  I guess that means Mommy will be doing some laundry!
  • Hopefully I will sleep better tonight and feel better tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment