Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 9, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was wide awake this morning, of course since I didn't have to be.  Daddy and I ate breakfast and played and let Mommy sleep in a little.  I couldn't help myself and kept running up to show her things or to play with her.  She finally gave up and got out of bed close to 9:00 even though she wanted to sleep longer.
  • Daddy put my hair in pigtails and it looked super cute.  Mommy snapped a few pictures before I could take them out.  For some reason, when Mommy asks me to smile, I immediately close my eyes. 
  • After gettind ready, we went to Hagerstown to play at the mall playground.  I love playing there!  Daddy even let me ride the horses so it was extra fun!
  • We ate japanese food for lunch and it was delcious!
  • After returning home and taking a nap, I spent the evening with Ms. Sierra so Mommy and Daddy could go out on a date.   She took me to the playground, I got to blow bubbles, and play with Rebekah.  Then, I ran all around Ms. Sierra's house until Mommy and Daddy picked me up.  I had so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment