Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was extremely tired this morning.  I can't believe Daddy keeps waking me up so early!
  • I had to take my rescue rope and lasso to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  You never know when you might have to rescue someone...
  • When Mommy picked me up, it was snowing!  I was so happy!  I wanted to play in it, but Mommy said it was just blowing in the air, not sticking to the ground.  It was very windy!
  • I was so happy to see Daddy when we got home. 
  • I put on Mommy's gloves and said "I have sticky paws."  When Mommy asked me what animal has sticky paws I said, "Baby marmoset."  Mommy thinks I watch too much Diego.
  • After dinner, I tried taking my scooter up the stairs, but Mommy freaked out.  She said that nothing with wheels could go up the stairs and that it was dangerous.  She is so overprotective!
  • I asked to watch the "boom boom" video and it took Mommy a long time to realize that I was asking to see the funny cat video on YouTube.  The music has a strange beat so I call it the "boom boom" song.
  • We went to B-dubs so Mommy and Daddy could play a trivia contest for about an hour.  I ate a couple of mozzarella sticks.   I love playing with the cheese and they are delicious!  I colored and even got to drive the car.  It was so much fun!
  • I was coughing a little more today.  Mommy hopes I feel better after a good night's sleep. 







No comments:

Post a Comment