Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I once again slept until close to 8:00 this morning.  Daddy and Mommy are getting spoiled now that I'm starting to sleep in a little more.
  • Daddy and I had breakfast and played with my tunnel, tent, and fort that we built out of blankets and pillows and bounced the ball back and forth.  It was very fun!  I also watched Bo on the Go and danced and jumped with the show.  I love to get up and move while watching it.
  • I used the big girl potty and every heard a couple of drops hit the toilet for the first time today!  Mommy and Daddy are hopeful...
  • I played with Mommy's plastic Easter eggs, even carried many of them around in my basket.
  • We spent the morning and most of the afternoon at home instead of going to Ms. Cheri's house and instead of Mommy and Daddy going to work.  It was snowing outside, so I guess that is why we got to stay at home. 
  • Mommy and I colored our Easter eggs using three different methods:  kool-aid, paas dyes, and shaving cream and food coloring.  It was fun to see how different each turned out.   I put a couple of stickers on each one, but didn't go overboard with the stickers like Mommy thought I might.  I did have a great time with them.  I think Mommy had fun too, especially with the shaving cream eggs.  When Mommy was putting food coloring in the cup, I told her, "Be very careful and don't spill it.  Be careful!" while pointing my finger at her.  She thought I was funny.
  • I had fun playing at Chick-fil-a and shopping at Target with Mommy and Daddy. 
  • Once back at home, I once again played with my Easter eggs, watched a little Curious George, and read my Curious George book before bed. 















 




No comments:

Post a Comment