Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Waking up was rough this morning since I had to get up at 6:30.  I had a restful breakfast cuddled up on the couch watching Curious George until it was time to get dressed and ready to go to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • When Mommy picked me up, she took me to her school.  I was so excited.  I couldn't wait to get there and help give out candy to the big kids.  Whenever Mommy and Daddy have their WyldLife club, I always get to help with the raffle.  I love delivering the candy to the kids.  I even announced the type of candy with Daddy.
  • On the way to the car, I had to run through the muddy ground and even got mud on the back of Daddy's seat of the car.  I even decided to take a couple of pictures of the dirty spot.  Mommy and Daddy didn't even see it until they were looking through the pictures later in the evening. 
  • I once again played with my Easter eggs and even loaded some of them into the pocket of my rocking chair.  
  • At bedtime, I sang "Rock a bye da baby, on the tree top.... rock a bye da baby..." to my turtle while rocking it on the ottoman beside my bed.  Mommy thought it was cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment