Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I did not sleep well...  tossed and turned starting at about midnight.  After more medicine, I finally fell back asleep.  It was a rough night for all of us.  I felt a little better this morning.
  • It was strange, Daddy dropped Mommy off at school, then dropped me off at Ms. Cheri's.  We didn't get donuts today due to the strange morning.
  • The oddness continued when Mommy picked me up with Carol.  Carol took us home and we spent the evening relaxing, after a quick walk to get more Tylenol (just in case we have a rough night).  Most of the evening we spent cuddling on the couch watching some of my favorite shows, Bo on the Go, Curious George, and Pocoyo.  I even watched part of an episode of Scooby Doo on YouTube.
  • I even got to talk to and sing to Grandma and Grandpa.  They were calling to check in on me and to see how I was feeling.
  • After relaxing, I got a big burst of energy and went wild for about half an hour before I started feeling tired again.
  • After reading four books and singing Jesus Loves Me, I fell asleep quickly.  Mommy hopes to we all sleep better tonight than the past couple of nights.





No comments:

Post a Comment