Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • "It was a grilled cheese... and it had CHEESE inside!" (when Mommy asked what kind of sandwich I ate for lunch at school).
  • "It was a horrible day!  Another kid moved the trash can and I wanted to move the trash can for my teacher" (I explained to Mommy that my friends and I were brushing off our hands to get the "sprinkles" (glitter) off of them over the trash can.  I had wanted to be the helper but another kid was instead).
  • "If the boot comes off, I can rescue it and give it back to them because that's what friends do.  I wish I had a board.  Daddy has a hammer.  Maybe he can fix a board for me" (after Mommy was explaining about snowboarding and how the athletes do flips in the air while on their boards during the Olympics).

 I did...
  • I wore my "More Hot Chocolate Please" shirt today.  It was a great day to wear it since it was so chilly. 
  • At school, we made more Valentine crafts.  My favorite was the "butterfly" that was covered in "sprinkles."  I loved making it and my other papers too. 
  • I spent a little time with Ms. Sierra and her family this evening.  I was super excited about Ms. Sierra's new blanket on her bed.  It was so pretty that I had to show Mommy.
  • At home, we watched a few minutes of the Olympics, a few minutes of the Goodnight Show, and then read a book before putting on my footed pjs and getting into bed.
Mommy had to add a picture of how I was sleeping last night.  She thought I was too cute.












No comments:

Post a Comment