Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • "Leaves of three, let it be" (I told Mommy randomly... it was something I learned on Curious George a long time ago).
  • "When I poot, it makes me squirrel" (Mommy didn't quite get that one, but she was giving me a hard time for being so gassy today. 

 I did...
  • Slept in until 8:20.  I love the weekend!
  • Ate biscuit with apple jelly.  YUM!
  • Never got out of my fuzzy, footed pjs.  
  • I drew a picture of Mommy and even drew her some ruby red slippers.
  • Learned how to turn the sleeves of my pjs inside out after pottying and having to take the arms out and put them back in all day.
  • Played hide-n-go-seek with Mommy.
  • Put a shawl Momaw had made in the floor to be my "web" and had Mommy throw Lego block on it to be my "bugs" getting stuck so I could "eat" them.
  • I had Mommy take my picture with the flash (even though I can never keep my eyes open) and had her text it to Grandma so she would laugh.
  • Sang and yelled through a rolled up poster with Mommy.  We giggled way too hard!  It was funny!
  • I tried juggling, but wasn't as successful as I had hoped.













     

No comments:

Post a Comment