Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
 

I said...
  • "From Daddy's room, I swung on a vine over the crocodile pond."

 I did...
  • Missed school again due to the ice.  I missed my friends.
  • I got a healthy report from the doctor at my follow-up exam.  I love going there because he has a spinning stool to play on, books in the waiting room, hidden glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, and I get a sticker when I leave. 
  • I met my friend, Gabriel, at the Be-Hive where we made Valentine boxes and played.  It was so much fun!
  • I spent a couple of hours with Ms. Sierra since Mommy had a meeting and Daddy had practice.  We had fun watching television and playing.  I even drew and colored Mommy and Daddy a few pictures. 








No comments:

Post a Comment