Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said...
  • "Today is Wacky Wednesday" (when seeing lots of odd things around town- grocery carts in the road, a school bus in the parking lot, Jefferson's light not being on when it was supposed to be).
  • "You are a handy crane" (when using Mommy's foot as a step stool onto the chair).
  • "Silly Sally went to town dancing backward upside down."
  • "Gemma is my best friend of the world."
  • "Let's get silly.  Let's get funny.  Let's go play a game."

  I did...
  • I woke up and didn't feel too good, so Daddy stayed home with me today instead of going to school.  We spent most of the day laying on the couch watching Lilo & Stitch and the Disney Channel.
  • I played Candy Land by myself and won!  I was excited to tell Mommy how I beat Daddy.
  • I felt better by the time Mommy got home.
  • I was so hyper right before bed and kept saying, "Watch this!" to Mommy and dancing around, playing with Littles ball, and playing with an old balloon calling it my "kite."

     

No comments:

Post a Comment