Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • "How big is me?" (walking into the living room with Daddy's measuring tape stretching out trying to see how much I have grown). 
  • "You're my squirmerdoodle" (Mommy asked if I was her snickerdoodle, so this is how I responded... Mommy giggled a little).
  • "It is a girl. I will call her Koala" (after winning a purple koala in the claw machine).

 I did...
  • I woke up and found out it was Valentine's Day then was confused because my party at school wasn't today.  Mommy said it will now be moved to Tuesday because of the snow.  Boo!  I made Mommy count how many days until the party for me.
  • Mommy and Daddy did surprise me with present... we are going to Disney on Ice tomorrow.  It took me a minute to figure out what it was, but once I did, I was super excited.  It will be fun!  (I'm not sure Daddy is quite as excited as Mommy and me).  Mommy videoed my reaction, but was having technical difficulties posting it on here for everyone to see.
  • Daddy and I played in the snow and made a snow fort/igloo.  It was so much fun!  Mommy even played a little after she finished shoveling out the car.
  • We ate our Valentine's dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings which was just fine with me.  I ate my entire bowl of mac-n-cheese, a cheesestick, and even a cheesecake bite.  Of course Andre supplied me with my stash of oranges too, so I was quite full.  Daddy taught me to shoot straw wrappers at Mommy.  I even won a purple koala in the claw machine too.  It was a great night!
 



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment