Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • "Guess what the butter tastes like?... Butter!"  (when describing to Mommy and Daddy what honey butter tasted like).
  • "I know where you get Stuffies.  Stuffies-got-com"  (I had seen the commercial on the television and came into the kitchen where Mommy was doing dishes to tell her where she could get me a Stuffy.  I later corrected myself to say "Stuffies-dot-com").
  I did...
  • Mommy and I cuddled and watched Calliou and then part of the Mickey Mouse Christmas movie until Daddy woke up.
  • I wore my cute pink pants with my ruby red slippers to church with a white shirt.  Mommy said I looked super cute.  I had fun playing and telling everyone about Disney on Ice while we were at church.
  • Mommy and I built a few different towers with my blocks.  I even took a few pictures (up-close) of one of the towers.  I also made a "house" with my blankets.
  • After coming home from the grocery store, I pulled the case of water over within view of the couch to sing on my "stage" for Mommy.  














No comments:

Post a Comment