Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
  

I said...

  •  "I'm yellow.  I sick" (referring to the color the thermometer displayed when Mommy took my temperature this morning- yellow is a low-grade fever).  
  • "Alien!  Alien!" (as I climbed into my bed and found my alien doll...  I named him/her/it "Bloopie").

I did...

  • Since I was sick today, Daddy stayed home with me, but first we went to his school to get his papers ready for his substitute teacher.
  • I watched half of "The Lizard of Boz" before asking Daddy to switch it to "Shrek."
  • I took two naps today.  I was working on my second nap when Mommy came home and found me sleeping on the couch under the cover.  
  • I barely ate any food, but was starting to act like I felt better close to bedtime.  Mommy and Daddy are hoping for a more restful night and a healthier day tomorrow. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment