Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
I said...

  • "Clean off the window-shield" (to Daddy when he put me in the car and the windshield was covered in snow).
  • "Don't talk to me!  I'm pottying!" (yelling at Mommy when she said something to me while I was out of the room.... she didn't know I was in the bathroom, so I ran into the living room with my pants around my ankles to inform her).
  • "Spongebobby Square Panties" (just being silly.... then laughed about it!)


 I did...
  • Woke up to snow outside after sleeping in until 8:00.
  • Ate yummy pancakes for dinner (thanks Daddy!).
  • Played trains in the living room.  Dave even played too.
  • Cuddled with Mommy and watched Monsters, Inc.
  • Played in the snow, made a mini snowman but mostly just threw snowballs at Mommy, Daddy, and Littles.
  • Gave Mommy a check-up.
  • Went through my book order papers for school and helped Mommy decide what books to buy me... I wanted almost all of them!


















No comments:

Post a Comment