Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said...
  • "The place where I get the little piggy was missing his hat.  It must be Wacky Wednesday" (after some questioning, Mommy discovered that I was talking about where I get roast beef - Arby's because it's hat part of the sign had some lights that were not working).
  • "I think they cut it off" (still talking about the Arby's sign).  When Mommy asked why, I said, "it was too big so they cut it off.  I think they might have given it to Chick-fil-A."

  I did...
  • I woke up tired, but was excited to go to school. 
  • Daddy and I tried to call Mommy after she left to sing her Happy Birthday, but she didn't answer her phone.
  • I colored the United States map at school today and was super excited to get the books that Mommy had ordered for me.
  • Daddy and I took Mommy to dinner then I spent a little time with Ms. Sierra and her family.  My hair was braided beautifully when she picked me up.  I had a Band-Aid on my belly from a tiny scratch I got playing a little too much with my friends. 
  • Mommy and I read my new copy of an old favorite book of mine that was falling apart, We're Going on a Bear Hunt.  It is one of mine and Mommy's favorite books.











No comments:

Post a Comment