Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
I said...
  • "Get the wiggles out... wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" (singing and dancing at Ms. Sierra's house after having watched the Wiggles with Daddy earlier in the day).
  • "Don't leave, I'll be back!" (I told Mommy and Daddy while I ran back to Ms. Sierra's room to get something I forgot).
  • Bright lights don't get in my bright eyes" (while walking toward the car with its bright headlights).

 I did...
  • Had a great day at school.  Daddy picked me up a little earlier than usual so we could go home and cuddle and watch a little television and relax until Mommy got home.
  • I spent a little time playing at Ms. Sierra's house.  I had so much fun!
  • Mommy and I took silly pictures in my room before starting to get ready for bed.  I even found an old red hairbow that I wore as a baby and decided to wear it for a couple of pictures.  It was a little small for me though.
  • Mommy and I read one of my favorite books, Me and My Mom and cuddled in the rocking chair a few minutes. 
  • Mommy and I talked about roller coasters, how I want to go to an amusement park as well as the place with the yellow brick road, and how most people have 10 fingers since I'm going through a phase where I want to count people's fingers.


















No comments:

Post a Comment