Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014


Alyson's Antics for the Day:
I said...
  • "Is today my Valentine party?"  "Do you have my cheese sticks?  Do you have my Valentine cards?" (my checklist for Mommy before heading to school).
  • "I'm sick.  I have a stuffy nose."
  • "I got treats with all my Valentines... well not all of them, two of them" (when Mommy was driving me home at the end of the day).

  I did...
  • I got to sleep in a bit since Mommy and Daddy had a two-hour delay at school today.  I woke up excited about my Valentine party that had been postponed from last year.
  • I ate breakfast and cuddled with Gemma before getting dressed for school.
  • I got lots of Valentine cards and treats from my friends at school.
  • Daddy surprised me by picking me up from school instead of Mommy.  He took me to dinner at Wendy's then to Ms. Sierra's to play for the evening while Mommy and Daddy had parent/teacher conferences.
  • My nose alternated between running and being stuffy once I got to Ms. Sierra's house.
  • When Mommy got me home, she noticed I felt hot and found out I did have a temperature.  After some medicine, she put me to bed.  Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.  I'm already tired of being "sick."

No comments:

Post a Comment