Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:

I said...
  • "There's no place like home.  There's no place like home" (when returning home as the car was a few houses from home).
  • "Watch this!" (I told Mommy and Daddy all day as I showed them all my tricks)
  • "I have sticky feet.  I'm a lizard" (while jumping off the edge of the couch and walking around the living room floor on all fours like my feet were getting stuck to the floor).

 I did...
  • While Daddy went to church, Mommy and I stayed in bed and watched The Lizard of Boz.  
  • I played with my frog during lunch and even posed for a few pictures with it.
  • I watched a little figure skating on the Olympics, then did my own spins and jumps in the living room.  Daddy thinks I might be a future figure skater.
  • We also watched The Beatles special on television and Mommy told me I needed to start learning their songs, so I started singing along as I learned the words.  Mommy thought it was so cute. 
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I shared a dessert that Mr. Ted sent home from church.  It was so good that I licked the lid after we finished eating it all.
  • Mommy and I read the book Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes at bedtime.  Mommy counted my fingers and toes and then I had to count my baby dolls fingers and toes before I would go to bed. 














 



No comments:

Post a Comment