Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day: 
  
I said...
  • "Mommy is my best friend."
  • "Look at the sky.  It's beautiful.  God painted it for us.  God's my friend."
  • "Keegan is my best friend."

  I did...
  • I was exhausted this morning!  I whined and whined and whined!  By the time I got to school, I forgot I was tired.
  • I colored a fish bowl and goldfish today at school.  I got a lollipop for being a good girl all week.
  • Mommy and I went to her school for the basketball game tonight.  I clapped with the cheerleaders and loved it, other than the loud buzzer that kept going off.  I colored frog papers and taped them to the doors of people Mommy works with.  I even added "their letter" to their frog.  Keegan showed up so I was super excited.  We ran around, sat together, cheered together, and had a lot of fun. 
  • I nearly fell asleep on the way home, but still had energy to read We're Going on a Bear Hunt again before bed.













     

No comments:

Post a Comment