Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...
  • "Can cats drive?" (after watching an episode of Curious George where Gnocchi was driving).
  • "My favorite part was the flag (pennant)" (when asked about her favorite part of the day).

 I did...
  • I ate two breakfasts... muffins and waffles.
  • We spent an hour in the car, had a short train ride, a bus ride, and a walk to get there, we were finally at Disney on Ice.  Mommy and Daddy mentioned something about a section of the Metro not working and how we lost some time due to having to ride the bus (shuttle) for part of the trip.  We ate lunch on a bus stop bench since there were no seats inside.  It was kinda fun, but Daddy wouldn't let me feed the birds.
  • I clapped and kicked my feet and pointed at the characters I knew.  I marched with Mickey and his band and REALLY, REALLY wanted a spinning flashing light toy, but Mommy decided to buy me a souvenir pennant instead.  It was so much fun seeing all of them skating and spinning and jumping and dancing. 
  • I had so much fun and had such an exciting day that I fell asleep for my 2nd nap of the day on the way home. 
  • Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched part of Toy Story 3 before bed. 














































No comments:

Post a Comment