Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:
  

I said...
  •  "Me is..."  "Me wants..."  "Me likes..."  (Daddy says I've been talking like Jar Jar Binks lately, whoever that is).
  • "Closing... closing... closing" (while pulling down my shirt after Mommy and I put Vicks on my chest at bedtime).

I did...
  • Daddy took me to school and picked me up from school today instead of Mommy. I made a clown mask on a stick and we learned about the circus.  It was a fun day. 
  • Daddy and I played Candy Land and Daddy had to hold Indy on his lap to keep him from playing too.
  • Mommy and I were still not feeling so great, so we cuddled on the couch and played Disney Junior games on the computer and watched The Goodnight Show until time to brush teeth and wash face.  
  • I chose to wear my piggy pj shirt to bed. Mommy says it's getting too small, but I don't mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment