Saturday, February 1, 2014

February 1, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...
  • "Something's in my garage that I want to play with."  Mommy asked where my garage was and I explained that it is under my table in the living room.
  • "I need a zipper" (while Daddy and I were playing guitars, he had one (a guitar pick) but I didn't see mine).
  I did...
  • Cuddled with Daddy and watched Despicable Me 2.
  • Woke up Mommy and kept coming in her room over and over again until she finally gave up and got up.
  • I gave Mommy a medical exam with my Doc McStuffins medical kit.
  • I built a "fence" lining up lots of my larger toys across the hall so no one could get through.
  • Mommy and I cuddled in bed and took a nap together.  She seems to have wanted to love on me more the past few days.
  • I went shopping with Mommy. We made three stops and I was such a big girl.  At Target I even carried around my own basket while Mommy pushed the cart.  We picked out Valentines to give to my friends at school and I got some new clothes.  I'm most excited about my "robot" shirt.  Mommy thinks it is just a girl on it, but I think it looks like a robot.
  • Mommy, Daddy, and I cleaned out my drawers.  We packed up lots of clothes that are now too small so we could make room for a few new things.  Mommy says we may have to go shopping some more since we had to get rid of so much.  I guess I'm going through a growth spurt all of a sudden.
















No comments:

Post a Comment