Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics for the Day:


I said...

  • "Oh my gosh, Dad!" (when I was ready for church and Daddy was still fixing his hair in the bathroom).
  • "Is this place called The Backyard?" (while eating at Outback).
  • Where's my grapes at?" (asking the waiter who seemed to be taking a long time to bring my food, including my fruit).
 I did...
  • Wore my "robot" shirt to church this morning.
  • People were talking about a groundhog this morning and more winter, but I'm not sure why.
  •  Watched a little of the Puppy Bowl (with the Kitty halftime show) and the Kitten Bowl while cuddling on the couch with Mommy.
  • Went to dinner with Mommy, Daddy, and Dave.  The tomatoes, grapes, and apples were my favorite.
  • Decided to wear my reindeer shirt and mountaineer pants to bed as pjs tonight and even changed myself.
  • I got all smileys on my "chore chart."  Not too shabby for the first day using it.  I even drew my own "smiley" for using the potty all day. 














No comments:

Post a Comment